We cover all aspects of refrigeration, we provide the complete solution from design, supply, installation, service, preventative maintenance and breakdowns.
All refrigeration equipment needs periodic servicing to keep it in the best operating condition. A good service schedule can mean the difference between very few mechanical malfunctions or continuous problems, higher running costs and damaged stock.
Our vans are stocked with over 100 spare parts and we fix over 90% of breakdowns on the first visit to get your system up and running as quickly as possible.
If you are looking to install, need advice or would like a callout on any of the following please contact us:
Cellar Coolers - Cooling for all beer, larger, cask & keg, real ales, wine & micro breweries
Piped Barrel Cooling Jackets, for under bar/counter dispensing of beer/lager directly to the bar
Walk in Cold Stores & Freezers
Multi Deck Refrigerators
Walk in Cold/Freezer Rooms
We specialise in installing the Matrix & Isark range of modular walk in freezer/cold rooms: They can be used as fridges, freezers, cellar cooler, wine cooling and laboratory cold rooms, etc.
- The Martix & Isark is an innovative range of modular cold rooms with significant cost advantages over conventional cold rooms and offers a practical and professional solutions to the storage needs of hotels, restaurants, pubs, catering companies, bakeries and commercial kitchens, etc.
- Food stays fresher for far longer in a cold room and stock control is greatly improved to cut down on food wastage and overstocking.
- Made from food-safe grade, white galvanised steel cladding on the walls and roof and a tough long lasting and easy to clean phenolic resin floor, also fitted with a multi function electronic controller, locking door handle and LED energy efficient lighting as standard.
- Can be made to any size to give you all the benefits of your own tailor-made coldroom.
- We fit the most energy efficient, quiet and reliable refrigeration systems with the condensing unit installed outside. We can also fit a monoblock refrigeration unit fitted directly onto the cold room.
- Usually installed in a day with the minimum of disruption to your business, take a look at our case studies to see examples of our cold/freezer room installs.
R22 Phase Out - is your cellar cooler or refrigeration equipment using the now banned R22 refrigerant gas.
- R22 is an older refrigerant that was used extensively used in refrigeration systems. R22 has been classed as a greenhouse gas and has now been banned, you can continue to use your cellar cooler and refrigeration systems running on R22 refrigerant but if a breakdown occurs it is unlikely to be repairable.
- A system on R22 is going to be well over 15 years old so newer systems are not affected. The consequences are some repairs will not be possible and system downtime is inevitable.You should be looking to replace R22 systems before system maintenance is compromised.
- We can carry out a free and impartial site visit to check if your equipment is compliant and provide a report.
Please contact us to discuss your requirements.